Friday, January 23, 2015

Almost There!!!!

It's been a while since I updated and a lot of progress has been made! All the vanities, cabinets, granite, carpet, tile, and hardwood has been installed. The interior walls have been painted and all the doors and trim are in now too! On the exterior we have our deck and the sidewalk and front porch. This week our PM said they will be installing the privacy fence and starting to clean up all of the construction dust. We have a preliminary closing date but I won't announce it till we are a little closer ;) I'm starting to get excited cause we are ALMOST THERE! Here are some updated pics I will have more showing more progress when I go see the house tomorrow. I didn't want to take too many pics when the house was in the dusty stage LOL


4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Love all your choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see your progress! You're home is going to be beautiful! Love the espresso cabinets with the santa cecilia granite.

    ReplyDelete