Wednesday, October 29, 2014

How Our Ryan Homes Journey Started

Building a Mozart Masterpiece with Ryan Homes
We have been in the process of building our townhouse since last April! However now things are Finally getting started! I've been reading practically OBSESSED with all of the Ryan Home blogs so I decided to make one myself.  This is kinda a big deal ( at least I think so anyway) and I want to document the process. The good the bad and the ugly lol. I hope my blog will be as helpful to someone else as much as the ones I've read were helpful to me! OK.....so we are building a new construction townhouse with Ryan homes. The model is the Mozart. I started throwing the idea about buying a house around with the hubby and finally convinced him to go check out the model with me. First of all the neighborhood is amazing! It's exactly what I was looking for. It has 3 community centers, a pool, playgrounds, jogging trails and it is close to a nice lake with a farmers market and summer concerts series! It's beautiful! The sales rep explained that it is an up and coming area for young families like us. We toured the model and I LOVED IT! It has pretty much everything I wanted! Here are some pics of the model we chose:




Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island and breakfast bar.


Open concept living room right next to the kitchen



Nice size master bedroom



Best part: I will have an office/craft room!

After a LONG time waiting we are finally set to start building. We have our pre-construction meeting tomorrow. I will update with the questions I asked and how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment