Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pre-Settlement

So I had my pre-⏏ settlement meeting this week. Although there was 4 inches of show outside I was determined to get there LOL. The meeting went well and made me even more excited about the house finally being done. Not much has changed since my last visit but it was still nice seeing everything clean and hearing the PM explain how everything works. We are at the end of this journey and I couldn't feel more blessed that we have been able to build my dream house. We close on Monday!!! My husband plans to move in later that day LOL we are wasting no time! I know it's def time to move because I am running out of room to keep all the furniture/decor I've bought! I will end with a couple pics from the meeting and will be sure to post one we finally get those keys!

Hubby has a lot to put together! Lol

6 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy! Everything looks great! You know I am a super fan of the dark cabinets in the kitchen! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looks great!! Curious if the closing date is the same date that was given to you during the pre-dry wall meeting? Did they give you a 45 day letter at the time and was it close?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! During the pre-drywall meeting the PM said it would be done around the mid-end of Feb....turned out he was spot on. We got a letter with our pre settlement date and closing date about 30 days prior

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Best of luck with the move!!

      Delete
  3. Hi! Im sure you are swamped with moving stuff but was thinking about you and your closing. I hope all went well and you are loving the new place!

    ReplyDelete