Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Construction Update

We actually have a house now! They worked on framing all last week and will continue into this week along with starting HVAC, plumbing, and possibly starting the brick by the end of the week! They will also add the rest of the windows and doors, and start working on shingling the roof. We also scheduled our pre-drywall meeting which is in about 2 weeks. I get even more excited every week! Seeing the progress every week has been great.


So we have three framed floors now! Ours is the one with the bay window. I did have a minor freak out when I saw that the house next to ours had dormer windows and we didn't. I asked the PM and he said we will still have them they just were not installed yet. Crisis averted LOL. I really wanted those dormers. I just think it adds character to the house. I will continue with the construction updates and I will also start posting about some design and furniture ideas that I have. I really can't wait to go shopping for furniture and decor!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay! It goes by so fast so enjoy your journey! It will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete